Videocon d2h providing highest no.of channels compared to all dth Co.(As on 6-2-2014)

RE: Videocon d2h providing highest no.of channels compared to all dth companies

Misma said:
In D2H, d2h active music and d2h active shopping is not to include in the SD channel.

Good update

hmm...you are right...now accordingly updated..

Srajal Ag said:
Awesom work ronak bro ...i always wondered why these home chs r considered in sd chs as these r services provided by dth n not broadcaster ....i hope u hav done same for every other dth n update it regularly ....I Request mod to make it sticky

yeah...i will try to update this regularly..

Misma said:
In D2H, d2h active music and d2h active shopping is not to include in the SD channel.

Good update

Ronak Shah said:
hmm...you are right...now accordingly updated..

If u are counting services then thread tittle should be changed from highest number of channels to highest number of channels and services otherwise that will be misleading.

dipayan said:
If u are counting services then thread tittle should be changed from highest number of channels to highest number of channels and services otherwise that will be misleading.

Every Channel is considered here whether it is from broadcaster end or dth end and also i showed it seperately for better comparison but other services apart from channel is not considered i.e Radio Channels,Games,Tickers,etc..

@ronak : Still there is lots of data mismatch between your list and here Link Removed

I am talking about sd TV channels from broadcaster end including shopping channels as link is only for TV channels from broadcaster end.

For example

Dish
According to link has 288 SD channels including 2 shopping ch
ADTV
According to link has 283 SD channels including 3 shopping ch
TS
According to link has 252 SD channels including 3 shopping ch
D2H
According to link has 316 channels including 3 shopping ch

@dipayan:

I hope Ronak has taken the count from the channel list thread available in each DTH section. May the thread Link Removed needs to be corrected...

Sadiq said:
@dipayan:

I hope Ronak has taken the count from the channel list thread available in each DTH section. May the thread Link Removed needs to be corrected...

Yeah i have taken the channel count list from each different dth section in this forum...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock