Videocon d2h Q3 net up 84% at Rs 30.9 cr; adds 160,000 net subscribers

What a profit and addition....

So amazed to without adding any needed channels these much profits and customers...

Wonder why so many new people are choosing d2h inspite of less HD channels and high cost.

Its due to maximum people don't worry about new additions, only they watch their respective languages which r available in below 200 rs and old channels like zeetv,*+, colors zee cinema, gold,sports channels, zee,aajtak news,discovery, ngc etc which r almost available under 300 rs

Its due to maximum people don't worry about new additions, only they watch their respective languages which r available in below 200 rs and old channels like zeetv,*+, colors zee cinema, gold,sports channels, zee,aajtak news,discovery, ngc etc which r almost available under 300 rs

I guess you are right! However if d2h continues to make profit even now, they may become complacent and not add any new HD channels. 4k channels seem like a distant dream in the current state.

I guess you are right! However if d2h continues to make profit even now, they may become complacent and not add any new HD channels. 4k channels seem like a distant dream in the current state.
4K coverage is not available in India by any channels...

Earlier d2h launched d2h life 4K and has showed Discovery 4K,Travel XP 4K ,Star sports 4K etc...

For special programming..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock