Videocon D2H to change the lcn of many channels today night !!

Vadirocks said:
Those 4 HD Channel Have Started Testing Recently At Intelsat 17 In Encryption Mode!

Hoping To Get Them Soon!

Still they are in testing phase.Once they will get launch definitely we will see in DTHs platforms.But in this list how many channels will add in D2H it is a big mystery.but we can guess all 4 HD channels will come in Dish TV and Hathway sure.

Re: RE: Videocon D2H to change the lcn of many channels today night !!

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
is any chance to change the tamil channels lcn

at present no space for tamil channels lcn

Yes. I guess, they might bring tamil channels to 600s now. It's just a guess.

If the 4 HD channels get added then the hike in the price of the platinum hd pack will be justified.
I'm also expecting pix hd before FIFA WC

Doordarshan said:
As always, d2h will still keep adding crap channels and will never add popular pending channels.

Thats confirmed 100%

No need to get excited about this thread everyone.

Are you sure??

:D :D :D :D

Hi Friends,

One of my source who was working in D2h got resigned. His name is Vinothkumar sales team. Before leaving he told me about star sports 2 and vendhar tv will be added and i asked him about Puthuyugam channel he told it will be dragged till April 2014 end. So might be after channels got changed Puthuyugam and Aseervatham (Active screen might be added in full screen).

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock