Videocon D2H Will add Sony Kix on Midnight Of 7th April

• Thread starter Thread starter Charmboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 93
  • Views Views: Views 23,886
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deals are being worked out with various DTH operators as per my source in MSM.

tEw227J.jpg

D2h has lost the grip in DTH. Once D2h was leading in providing Maximum HD Channels and was very aggressive in channel addition but now it's been slapped by Dish Tv who leads the race in Channel addition and in HD Channels. It's like Dish Tv has Slapped d2h and grabbed No.1 Position. Hats off to Dish Tv as it's not very easy to beat some one who is already on top and take his position. But Dish Tv has proved it by providing Maximum HD and SD Channels in India. Other DTH providers this is a wake up call for you all. Anyways I have two d2h connections and as one expired im not recharging and have booked Dish Tv HD

kmb1000 said:
D2h has lost the grip in DTH. Once D2h was leading in providing Maximum HD Channels and was very aggressive in channel addition but now it's been slapped by Dish Tv who leads the race in Channel addition and in HD Channels. It's like Dish Tv has Slapped d2h and grabbed No.1 Position. Hats off to Dish Tv as it's not very easy to beat some one who is already on top and take his position. But Dish Tv has proved it by providing Maximum HD and SD Channels in India. Other DTH providers this is a wake up call for you all. Anyways I have two d2h connections and as one expired im not recharging and have booked Dish Tv HD

Is Dish Tv add Sony Kix?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom