Videocon DTH moved to ST2 ?

please keep this thread cool atleast guys.discuss about d2h here not dig tata sky. :(

Sadiq can we chill out on other threads except the official thread for this entire issue?
team is sleeping?

well they will be moving.. but cant say if they already moved or not.. The lyngsat site has just changed the name there.. nothing else is updated there as it is myself who has send the updates there for channel changes.

Oh so its advacely updated by you.good job mj bhai.if any more updates come provide us.egarly wiaitng for ew channels too.

MJ786 said:
well they will be moving.. but cant say if they already moved or not.. The lyngsat site has just changed the name there.. nothing else is updated there as it is myself who has send the updates there for channel changes.

Buddy, they must need software upgradetion if they are moving to new sattelite ST2. But still not have any change in my d2h stb. no improvement in audio or video quality. even they are not giving any news/update like airtel about shifting to another satt. so... what is it ?

Yes already moved to st2. On 23 this month.

Well why the software update should take place .all it is on same orbital position colocated to st1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock