videocon remove samaya news

Very bad update.:':)':)':)'(
D2h removing lots of channels from packs & platform.:angry:angry

They are also removing SONY, SONY SAB, SONY MAX, MAX 2, STAR +, ZEE TV, ZEE CINEMA, STAR GOLD, ZEE CLASSIC, & PICTURES, AAJ TAK, ZEE BUSINESS these channels from all packs in some states.:':)'(
But, i have 1 question.- If i have New south gold pack using in Maharashtra, then will i get above channels? As these are removing in some states only excluding Maharashtra.

Firstly they are not adding so many popular HD channels like HBO Hitz, HBO Defined, Fox Life HD, NGC Wild HD, NGC People HD, NGC Music HD, Romedy Now+ HD, AXN HD, Pix HD, TLC World HD, Animal Planet World HD & Baby Tv HD .

Also d2h wants to be first to launch UHD service when they cannot even provide all the basic HD Channels and there 3D service which they had launched went flop.

Worst to all forget the HD channels which they are not able to add till date when some channels are over a year now after there launch but they are even removing SD Channels from their platform.

All i see for now is d2h is slowly Sinking, its hight time for d2h as the feedback of each and evry existing customer will count for them which will make them or break them and for now no one will recommand to go and sail in the sinking ship.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock