videocon remove samaya news

Govind11 said:
If any customer has shifted from south state to maharashta, then?:huh

What is your case bro? Because, d2h will never allow even if you are relocating. Did you relocate from South? From where bro?

Sadiq said:
But let us see what Govind did to get this pack :)

If you want to subscribe to south pack, then just change your address to any of the south state & give request to cc for pack activation.:hello

Sadiq said:
What is your case bro? Because, d2h will never allow even if you are relocating. Did you relocate from South? From where bro?

I am not shifted from south state but if i wish, i can change my super gold pack into south gold anytime.

dear brothers, d2h will remove 2 regional channels in august, i don't know what are the 2 channels? call and ask cc and thiruvarur office ..

shubham123 said:
If you really want south gold pack, then just call to cc of d2h & give special request them. I also taken south silver pack.

Govind11 said:
If you want to subscribe to south pack, then just change your address to any of the south state & give request to cc for pack activation.:hello

What a co-incidence bro!! You are giving same, exact answer that I expected. Thanks Shubam123 alias Govind11

According to me Ban is not the only solution for this.. There r few other ways to tackle these guys .. i am not against Team surely ..
Any way no issues ..

Some screenshots.

rahuzadu.jpg

yryguhez.jpg

2ynajyze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock