Language feeds -------- 70
Activ Services ---- 29
Radio Services ---- 20
Audio Services ---- 20
Mosaic Services -- 28

Total = 600+ Channels & Services :k

* Remove Mosaic Services...
still 600+ Channels & services...

What about the batteries of the remote ? Are they separate channel too ? Ha Ha Ha.

Sai Laxman said:
I hope they wont count d2h remote buttons as services in future :lol:hehe:P:wall  ..

jay vithlani said:
And also their box's model number. [emoji23][emoji38]

Bishnu15 said:
What about the batteries of the remote ? Are they separate channel too ? Ha Ha Ha.

These are unwarranted comments..  Can any mods/admin look into this? These comments are  totally offtopic and moreover it feels like these comments try to degrade the service provider.

These are unwarranted comments..  Can any mods/admin look into this? These comments are  totally offtopic and moreover it feels like these comments try to degrade the service provider.

Use Report button in appropriate posts bro in full version of DDF :tup:) ..

Bishnu15 said:
I am sorry avatar bro, if you are unable to digest a joke.

Maybe.. But there's a fine line between a joke and an insult. I'm not here to fight or anything..
To me, they have gone past joke and it's seems like an insult.. Anyway, these comments are offtopic and there's no need for that.. Isn't it?

Agree with avatar.. jokes are fine but not all the time. Abd those jokes are hijacking the thread. Don't wait for someone to report these things and avoid yourself. But it is not meaning that jokes are not all allowed. It should be within limit such a way the main objective of the thread is not disappearing..

M.J.Sadiq said:
Agree with avatar.. jokes are fine but not all the time. Abd those jokes are hijacking the thread. Don't wait for someone to report these things and avoid yourself. But it is not meaning that jokes are not all allowed. It should be within limit such a way the main objective of the thread is not disappearing..

But bro u are told in adtv thread one time jokes are allowed to express our feeling and we are not owners of any dth .. Like that bro :huh .. Edited

Sai Laxman said:
But u are told in adtv thread one time jokes are allowed to express our feeling and we are not owners of any dth :huh ..

Yes bro but read carefully

But it is not meaning that jokes are not all allowed. It should be within limit such a way the main objective of the thread is not disappearing..

Back
Top Bottom