"Vijay HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 710

Rushil.D said:
bro all HD channels in TS have low volume compared to SD :shy
In airtel, when it was testing, I observed great volume level in Dolby... as you said, it is a common problem in TS.. They should fix it...

Bapun bro, you took the snaps using S6? I am not getting expected quality in S6 while taking snaps from TV. Other photos are coming excellent. Share with me the settings of your phone camera offline.

M.J.Sadiq said:
In airtel, when it was testing, I observed great volume level in Dolby... as you said, it is a common problem in TS.. They should fix it...

yeah bro :shy but as i am not using any home theatre audio quality is very good for me :shy :win

Rushil.D said:
yeah bro :shy but as i am not using any home theatre audio quality is very good for me :shy :win
My default setting is always Dolby...

Chezhiyan said:
Sun TV HD Is Best In Both PQ And AQ :eek:hya :eek:hya ;)
its 3rd post about that,
No need to blow trumpet,
People will notice seeing one post only.

M.J.Sadiq said:
My default setting is always Dolby...

so you are facing the issue on all HD channels :huh

please check VH 1 HD, Nat Geo Music HD which only have dolby audio :shy :k

M.J.Sadiq said:
Bapun bro, you took the snaps using S6? I am not getting expected quality in S6 while taking snaps from TV. Other photos are coming excellent. Share with me the settings of your phone camera offline.
Yup bro. I am using default settings with 16MP choosen. I never changed settings bro. :shy

Gssran said:
its 3rd post about that,
No need to blow trumpet,
People will notice seeing one post only.
My That Reply Is For Post 13,Post 14 And Post 25:k:k:k:k:k

Not Having Intention To Trumphet Blow Like Other Fans:k:k:k:dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock