Discussion Vijay Music might be rebranding as Vijay Takkar

So Vijay Music becoming Vijay Takkar is the equivalent of Star Maa Gold, a supporting movie channel to Star Maa Movies? Probably.

I'll Have Word With My Vijay TV Source Today,,,

I think vijaymisic does not rebrand. Cuz it launch for only music. Show and movie are make to people to know about channel.

Vijay takkar is something different. ❤❤
SkiwwIG.jpg

Vijay Takkar

5moX53C.jpg
Most of Star network regional channels not giving justice and not airing parent Disney/20th century studios movies, hope in this channel they will air Hollywood dub movies too.
I think vijaymisic does not rebrand. Cuz it launch for only music. Show and movie are make to people to know about channel.

Vijay takkar is something different. ❤❤
SkiwwIG.jpg
Vijay music not a proper music channel, if they need success they should shutdown SD channel and launch Vijay Music HD With Dolby for better success

So Vijay Music becoming Vijay Takkar is the equivalent of Star Maa Gold, a supporting movie channel to Star Maa Movies? Probably.
I also think same because Telugu and Malayalam have supporting movie channels so Tamil will not be an exception.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock