Breaking Vijay Music to launch on 4th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know bro we want to wait until Oct 4.
Bro, can you ask your source about changing logo?
I am 100% sure that logo will not change. We can't compare between Star's regional channels. All are unique. Remember Star Vijay's previous logo changed after a long 17 years..! Even the network changed to new style 'Star' logo(stopped using the box type) Star Vijay with that outdated logo left untouched for years. Another reason behind this is the market behaviour. Logo change can affect their viewership(means a position build in people's mind). Currently they have good viewership and the logo is not outdated at all.

Last edited:
We can't compare between Star's regional channels. All are unique.
To add to this point, Star Jalsha had the same look continuously from 2012 to 2019, whereas Star Pravah first introduced it in 2014, then greatly enlarged the Pravah wordmark in 2016, then suddenly started with a new graphics package in 2017, and not until the rebrand in late 2019 did it finally carve out a distinct identity for itself. It was not sure whether or not to follow in the footsteps of its more popular Bengali counterpart, which has always been sure-footed.

Also, the Asianet channels in Malayalam have stubbornly refused to have the Star name and branding, despite there being several Asianet-branded entities which have nothing to do with Star, which has created confusion among many people.

Last edited:
non-topic, but is disney channel hd coming?
Nobody knows when. Postponed indefinitely. I think Star saw BB4 as an opportunity to rebrand the Maa channels and unfreeze the launch of Vijay Music. All the rest are on hold as well as (perhaps) the merger b/w Sony and Viacom18.

Great! Vijay dosen't need a revamp. Their graphics & logo are not outdated.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock