Breaking Vijay Music to launch on 4th October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Logos :tup:
9NmJ5bE.jpg
8p3c1QJ.jpg
I think that Star will change as it is like Jalsha movies.And this type Star is not used for vijay tv.

There HD pack should not be more than 50 and 70rs for sun network alone in HD is waste, if they continue same price sun life will be forced to become a dead, already its dead after rebranding
Yes it is silly to charge for every channel.
When consider to Sun telugu channels, they should charge for gemini tv & gemini movies.
Need to make gemini life, gemini news, gemini comedy,gemini music as FTA channels & dont know about kushi tv(is this channel still in telugu)

Sun music HD is whopping 19 rupees... Who will pay 19 rupees for music.... That too they play ads almost 90% of the time I watch. Worst music channel... Jaya Max is far better and Sahana is kind of OK... Vijay music will make Raj musix either shutdown or fta...
Yes.Sun packages are too cost

This time many channels are coming Soon From Star India
Star Sports 1 Bangla
Star Sports 1 Marathi
Star Sports 1 Malayalam
Star Sports 1 Gujarati
Star Movies Kids
Star Movies Kids HD
Star Vijay Music
Star Vijay Music HD
Star Gold Thrills
Star Gold Thrills HD

Star Gold Thrills
Star Gold Thrills HD
For English movies or Hindi & South Dubbed movies.
Dont think they can maintain this channel just for thriller movies.
They will mess with all genre in this And makes this another regular hindi movie channel.
I think STAR GOLD Select only maintaining little bit with only hindi movies wihout any dubbed movies and less Ads.

Surprising from Star, considering that when it closed down Channel V it was not really bothered about music channels in any language, and Maa Music was kept only because it had been acquired from Nagarjuna's network. Also, Vijay Movies HD would have been a more logical choice as Sun is the only big network with a Tamil movie channel, and Zee is contemplating launching a Tamil movie channel.
I think that Star will change as it is like Jalsha movies.And this type Star is not used for vijay tv.
The same font (its name is Kohinoor) is used as the corporate font of the Star network*, as well as in the on-screen presentation of Star Plus (since 2018), Star Utsav and Jalsha Movies, and to a much lesser extent for Star Vijay as well. :tup: BTW, it is also used by Chennai Metro Rail and Kochi Metro Rail for all signage. :skd:

*Note: the Star website uses a completely different font (Cádiz).

OMG! 😍 Finally 2nd HD channel launching from Star group for Tamil viewers 😍😍 but i think they going to rename Vijay super as Vijay Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock