DDF Exclusive Vijay Takkar TV from 10th October 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old wine in new bottle!!!

In tamil, we have one sentence....aracha maavaiyae araikiradhu....this Star plan in Tamilnadu looks like that only....

Based on all the above posts...Vijay Takkar is nothing going to be new...only Movies, Songs and Sports....

Already we have watched Sports many times in Vijay Super earlier....and also we have dedicated Sports channel in Tamil- Star sports Tamil..

Vijay Music launched with much expectation...But they failed miserably in Song selection and Song Collection....So, the upcoming Vijay Takkar will show only those songs played by Vijay Music which will be irritating..

For Movies, I am literally bored with the dubbed movies that is being showed in vijay Super most of the time......so, nothing new will be shown in this upcoming new channel...

I am expecting something New From Takkar....Instead of Only showing Movies and Songs....

If nothing new ideas emerge from them, better they restrict themselves to Vijay TV alone...with 10 to 12 artists appearing in all their programme...and teasing, poking...making fun of other nature, face, colour...etc.....:shutup:

If they re-telecast old Kana Kanum Kalangal and Maya Machindra itself will get huge support. Moreover this will be a Stepney channel for SS Sports Tamil when Pro Kabaddi/ISL/T20WC. If all 3 on same time too they have 3 Tamil channels now excluding Vijay TV & Music. Nowadays they telecasting PL too in tamil think so

TjYiO9q.jpg

gmit6lm.jpg

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock