Good News Vijay TV revamped with new graphics package

'ஹ' is not a pure tamil word!!

I don't like this revamp much.
They should do something new and impressive like 'Star suvarna-Badavaneya belaku' revamp.

Last edited:
I don't like this revamp much.
I think the word ‘Star’ should have been added to the logo like Star Maa did. Now it’s strange that Vijay is the only main GEC other than Asianet that doesn’t do so.

But most of the movie channels (Jalsha Movies, Pravah Picture, Vijay Super) don’t include Star. Only Star Maa Movies and Gold do.

I think the word ‘Star’ should have been added to the logo like Star Maa did. Now it’s strange that Vijay is the only main GEC other than Asianet that doesn’t do so.

But most of the movie channels (Jalsha Movies, Pravah Picture, Vijay Super) don’t include Star. Only Star Maa Movies and Gold do.
Star word mark and the logo should be changed to 3d logo like star suvarna and graphics also should be made better like star jalsha, suvarna, or pravah

I dont like of including 'Star' word in logo....let it be as it is....

I don't believe this channel is a Hindu channel . It's a Tamil channel. So it's wrong to depict only Hindu culture....
What culture ?
Bharathanatiyam is our state dance
That drums are our own music
And the temple tower is our state symbol too
So, we can't say it is a Hindu channel based on its graphics

You didn't condemn this promo for being a Hindu channel and condemning about the Sanskrit letter....
I beleive you are concerned with Temple structure...Then in that case even our state emblem is having Temple Logo...So, will you question that one too..for projecting Particular religion monuments for an emblem of secularistic state?

See, Our Tamilnadu is land of temples and it is noting wrong to have a temple structure in state emblem or TV channel logo....It will be considered as Tamil Culture only....and not as Hindu Culture as you stated....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock