Vijay's kaththi 100th Day - new tracks releasing today box office- 163 + crores

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 180
  • Views: Views 35,022
Money has played its part in withdrawing the case..
Even Vishal could hv given a blockbuster with tht storyline. ...

Kernel of the film is stolen one...

ARM did a good movie where Vijay acted well, but u can't succeed with Sura script in this combination :dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Money has played its part in withdrawing the case..
Even Vishal could hv given a blockbuster with tht storyline. ...

Kernel of the film is stolen one...

ARM did a good movie where Vijay acted well, but u can't succeed with Sura script in this combination :dodgy

No bro we can,Sura is comman story,Save his people (fisher man) from villan,same like kaththi save his people (former) from MNC's.

Sura Villan need their land for huge money,the same way kaththi villan wants their land for his liquid company. :tup

Yeah, i know the story of both film.

What i want to emphasize is tht it's the script/story of Kaththi is which made the film more interesting & successful not down to mere acting or direction which i felt ''Sura'' also had at same level ;)

making is important than the script ,script will not play major role ,the way of presenting play the role to make movie interesting,some scripts only suitable for some heroes.So all good scripts are not succeed for example Maatran and 7m Arivu.Choodu kavum can not be succeed without vijay sethupathy.
Vijay is a entertainer not a actor so he wont any good scripts,if he get nice script then it will be a blockbuster others wise hit only ;)

Actually vijay impressed with sura script,its heart touching script relation with Ezham issue,so he accept the movie ,in production he did not enjoyed the way of making,that is reason the he didn't talk much about the film on that release time.

REVwkey.png

“விஜய் படமா? நமக்குப் பிடிங்களேன் ” -ஆர்வம் காட்டும் அக்‌ஷய்!
ஒரு மொழியில் உருவாகும் படம் வெற்றிபெற்றால் அதன் ரீமேக் உரிமையைக் கைப்பற்ற பலத்த போட்டி எழும். ஆனால் விஜய் நடித்து மாபெரும் வெற்றி பெற்ற ‘கத்தி’ ரீமேக் படத்திற்கு இதற்கு நேர்மறையான சம்பவங்கள் ஆந்திரத் திரையுலகில் நடந்தது.
‘எனக்கு வேண்டாம்.. நான் நடிக்கல… அவருக்கு கொடுங்க..’ என்ற பேச்சே பரவலாக எழுந்தது. அதற்கு காரணம் ‘கத்தி’ படத்தின் அழுத்தமான கதைதான். அரசியல் சார்ந்த கதையும், விவசாயிகளின் வலியும் அதில் உணர்வுப் பூர்வமாக சொல்லப் பட்டிருந்ததால் நம்ம இமேஜ்க்கு தாங்குமா எனப் பயந்தனர் ஹீரோக்கள்.
இந்தியில் ‘கத்தி’ ரீமேக்கை லைக்கா நிறுவனத்துடன் இணைந்து ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் தயாரிக்கிறார். ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸின் உதவியாளர் ஜெகன்

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock