Vijay's kaththi 100th Day - new tracks releasing today box office- 163 + crores

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 180
  • Views: Views 35,492
RE: Vijay's kaththi -This Diwali Audio From Sep 18

Kaththi will set a record !
Kaththi's high profile audio launch is all done and the music is already creating waves among the patronized listeners. Now it's time for the distributors to take turns and negotiate the rates with the exhibitors.
Boss films Siva is one such person, who distributes big budgeted films around the Trichy and Thanjavur region. Having already released a record number of close to 35 screens for Enthiran, in his belt alone, now he's got the rights of Kaththi for a whooping price.
Mr. Siva claims, "I haven't watched the film yet, but I very strongly believe the Vijay- Murugadoss combo will repeat their magic. I heard the songs and also watched the teaser. This film is bound to create ripples at box-office. I'm trying my level best to release the film in a record setting 45 screens. The Trichy, Thanjavur area will very soon see the biggest release for a big hero".
If Kaththi manages to get the right screens with a decent number, it is for sure to have a great run in theatres.

people said:
NsrhdA4.jpg

VfO4ENm.jpg

oMIk3N7.jpg

Here is the free download link for all Katthi Songs in 320kbps

http://uptobox.com/cc4p1drxgfek

Vijay's kaththi coming in telugu language ?

Dileep kumar said:

Probably Bro! They Will,

Dileep kumar said:

Telugu's Kaththi has been purchased by distributor Tagore Madhu. He is planning for release 1 week later in AP by Oct 31.

A petition was filed by Gopi Nainar a few weeks earlier claiming that he had penned the story of AR Murugadoss directed Kaththi, which the director has copied. The complainant had claimed to be the former assistant of the director, but the Chennai City Civil Court has cleared the case in favour of AR Murugadoss.

The court passed the final verdict that there is no such evidence found against the respondent. The film has Samantha playing the female lead and Neil Nitin Mukesh in an important role with music by Anirudh. The Tamil action film 'Kaththi' will hit the screens this Diwali.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/Vijays-Kaththi-wins-plagiarism-case-in-court/articleshow/43498035.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock