Vikram | Kamal Haasan, Lokesh

Nitiin forget to mention Bollywood Bhai "Sallu" and Used Excellent song for Kamaal Sir "LOKA NAYAKUDA" from Dasavataram.

EaIjhsf.png

Source

^Theater experience was incredible .. Can't forget!!!
Hopefully more good films in future.
For me it was the entry of Suriya , just next level . I never imagined him as a villain but the way Lokesh introduced him was 💥💥💥

Watched for the 5th time and I still can't get out of that zone . Lokesh u genius 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
On the other side movie indicate direct on drug consume especially VS got beaten on normal man but after getting drug he got innumerous strength it makes youngsters to consume drugs .. it might be gold , diamond or some other substances but i don't know why he chooses drug

On the other side movie indicate direct on drug consume especially VS got beaten on normal man but after getting drug he got innumerous strength it makes youngsters to consume drugs .. it might be gold , diamond or some other substances but i don't know why he chooses drug
Don't get too deeper bro . Try to take it as an emotion. Only then you'll be able to connect with it .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock