VIP News Coming Soon Airtel DTH shortly

frnd we dont hav any right to say that this channel is crap channel. In our thought it will crap channel, may be if we dont know that language or the content will not be suitable to us....
I have 30 hindi channels, 10 hindi gec and 10 hindi movie channels in my pack eventhough i dont know hindi. And the fate is I am not getting Sun Life in my pack eventhough I am tamil customer...
In my view all these 50 channels are crap....but I cant say it since these 50 channels are useful for hindi customers....

Ashok_L said:
frnd we dont hav any right to say that this channel is crap channel. In our thought it will crap channel, may be if we dont know that knowledge or the content will not be suitable to us....
I have 30 hindi channels, 10 hindi gec and 10 hindi movie channels in my pack eventhough i dont know hindi. And the fate is I am not getting Sun Life in my pack eventhough I am tamil customer...
In my view all these 50 channels are crap....but I cant say it since these 50 channels are useful for hindi customers....

Absolutely correct bro.:clap

Ashok_L said:
frnd we dont hav any right to say that this channel is crap channel. In our thought it will crap channel, may be if we dont know that knowledge or the content will not be suitable to us....

Yes bro i agree with you

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock