VIP News to be added soon

chaudhary sameer said:
its not a news channel now a days its only showing sanjeevni booti and ghutno ke dard ka nivaran

:D :rofl :p

kumarvishwas said:
Looking at these crap telemarketing additions I wonder what sin was done by Filmy and enter10 so that they were sacrificed and not added back till now :rofl :rofl :rofl

absolutely :wlcm

chaudhary sameer said:
its not a news channel now a days its only showing sanjeevni booti and ghutno ke dard ka nivaran

:rofl :rofl :D Its So Funny bro... :D

Keep U Rockz. :k

Looks like our dear Kumarvishwas bro will be directly promoted to Dream Expert [ADTV];):)

@Kumarvishwas bro this is not a photography competition, no need to click such awesome SS :shy :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Looks like our dear Kumarvishwas bro will be directly promoted to Dream Expert [ADTV];):)

@Kumarvishwas bro this is not a photography competition, no need to click such awesome SS :shy :tup
Hahahaha Hope so I get promoted early to that position :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl,and it's the pq from airtel that makes my ss look good,nothing special talent in me :p :p :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock