vishwaroopam ban removed

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,815
RE: vishwaroopam banremoved

film can be release tomorrow morning,but police official said wait for tomorrow morning for making decision(release date).

RE: vishwaroopam banremoved

Yes bro,

flash news is going on pudhiya thalaimurai tv... movie can release tomorrow by high court judgement... after long conversation between government n rajkamal films... but not who raised the issue people...

but government asked court to stay judgement till tomor 10.30am because they may release movie in the morning 6.00am..but court rejected.. again they are going to appeal... 'll see..

V6iWzyf.jpg

Well done HC as usual. Now the Government has to now protect the theaters and the people instead of trying to stop the movie. If the religious board finds the movie wrong then they can demand a censor re-review by a set of officers from their own religion.

pearlpearl said:
Well done HC as usual. Now the Government has to now protect the theaters and the people instead of trying to stop the movie. If the religious board finds the movie wrong then they can demand a censor re-review by a set of officers from their own religion.

they already missed it,they must start the appeal from this way -
1.censor board- 2.I & B ministry - 3. court.but they used their power to meet high end.now back to first step.

now head judge extension the ban to 10:30 am (30 January 13).
poor getting poor rich getting rich - dominating people fight with single man.
positive thoughts A single man fight to dominating people.

This BAN will be another Arasu type failure, the Movie will be released and all types of people will accept the movie as it doesn't seem to hurt any ones feelings as per the recent reviews and a shame for the people who brought the BAN.

awaiting for viswaroopam and i am sure will get viswaroopa vetri(success).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock