Vishwaroopam DTH Advance Booking Rs.300 Crores

mmadhankumar said:
Raviteja said:
kramkumar said:
300 crore ? genuine fake news

ya........

From few days I was thinking...Wont this make for people to make piracy more easily?? .They can just record it and keep it in net or into a dvd

but you cant record :p

kamal have asked all dth operator to block recording feature and also to block access to all commercial users (like hotels etc.)

They can block recording in their STB only :D... we can record with other equipment using AV out puts of your stb/TV.:D

mmadhankumar said:
Raviteja said:
kramkumar said:

ya........

From few days I was thinking...Wont this make for people to make piracy more easily?? .They can just record it and keep it in net or into a dvd

kamal have asked all dth operator to block recording feature and also to block access to all commercial users (like hotels etc.)

u can record using TV tuner card or other stream ts capture

maybe Set Top box recording is disable

Arvendu said:

yes i was talking about stb, as it is the widely used method for general public.... people who indulge in piracy have their own ways and i am not going into it... but i believe that all dth will take care of that too, because after all they dont want pirated dvd to be ripped out from their paltform which will be a great embarrassment for them.... :p

and i think a DRM Protection will take care of this too... but i am not sure whether we use it in india... its widely used in us and few other countries :tup

mmadhankumar said:
Raviteja said:
kramkumar said:

ya........

I know...I was talking about the gadgets I mean like using mobile camera or handycam we can record it....They cant stop it... = More easy for Piracy no need to go to theater..

mmadhankumar said:
Arvendu said:

yes i was talking about stb, as it is the widely used method for general public.... people who indulge in piracy have their own ways and i am not going into it... but i believe that all dth will take care of that too, because after all they dont want pirated dvd to be ripped out from their paltform which will be a great embarrassment for them.... :p

and i think a DRM Protection will take care of this too... but i am not sure whether we use it in india... its widely used in us and few other countries :tup

DRM??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock