DDF Exclusive VK Digital Tamilnadu (Chennai) Complete Channel List (17th June 2021)

Hi all, i recently saw at my sister house a STB of VK digital, white box with HDMI /usb/rca out. They are on basic pack (SD pack) but they also see all the HD channels except SUN network HD channels, they have only old SD tv so im not sure if the HD signals are availale on HDMI port. Is this how every one is getting in VK digital. I was of an assumption that HD channels will not be avaialble in RCA out. VK digital users confirm.
HD channels will available through HDMI for sure bro and I am getting same thing with white box (SD + HD channels) and watch two TV's CRT TV with av port and Ledtv with HDMI port :lol::eek:k:

Last edited:
Hi all, i recently saw at my sister house a STB of VK digital, white box with HDMI /usb/rca out. They are on basic pack (SD pack) but they also see all the HD channels except SUN network HD channels, they have only old SD tv so im not sure if the HD signals are availale on HDMI port. Is this how every one is getting in VK digital. I was of an assumption that HD channels will not be avaialble in RCA out. VK digital users confirm.

You can see whatever the channel you have in your pack in both HDMI and RCA port

HD channels will available through HDMI for sure bro and I am getting same thing with white box (SD + HD channels) and watch two TV's CRT TV with av port and Ledtv with HDMI port :lol::eek:k:
Have you subscribed only to SD Pack and getting the HD pack for free!! My sister is paying only Rs250 PM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock