VOTE FOR DTH FOR MONTH OF JULY >DISH TV wins<

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 60
  • Views: Views 6,490

Poll: DTH for the month of July . You have already voted on this poll.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: VOTE FOR DTH FOR MONTHS OF JULY 2014

Below members voted for D2H. But for what?

Ajay Reddy, aneesh120, Charmboy, kishan9409, Nishant Jawla, Sajeed Ahmed Sajee, SARAVANA RAMESH, venkataraman

Only the below two members posted in this thread for their vote. But for what?

Sajeed Ahmed Sajee said:
my vote for d2h

SARAVANA RAMESH said:
My Vote for D2H

Thanks d2h

Even I am a D2H subscriber and getting benefits as well. I agree D2H is good overall. But what is special from them in July to vote for them? Is it because of the following?

Removal of channels from base packs
Removal of channels from platform
:huh :huh

Voted foR ADTV for aDdinG 1 HD Channel n mAny SD Channels...

Sadiq said:
Below members voted for D2H. But for what?

Ajay Reddy, aneesh120, Charmboy, kishan9409, Nishant Jawla, Sajeed Ahmed Sajee, SARAVANA RAMESH, venkataraman

Only the below two members posted in this thread for their vote. But for what?

Even I am a D2H subscriber and getting benefits as well. I agree D2H is good overall. But what is special from them in July to vote for them? Is it because of the following?

Removal of channels from base packs
Removal of channels from platform
:huh :huh

And funniest part is that Videocon got many votes for removing channels from base packs plus not adding a single channel this month :p :D

Voted for Dish TV For adding APHDWorld & TLC HD World

DishHD said:
And funniest part is that Videocon got many votes for removing channels from base packs plus not adding a single channel this month :p :D

Can you please stop doing fun on them? I just explained my view and you are not at all using D2H so it is not good to comment on them.

FYI, I am not supporting any particular DTH or defaming any particular DTH. Still, overall, I am satisfied with my D2H connection.

Confused between Airtel and Dish TV finally cast in favor of Dish TV.

I'm Waiting For Tata Sky To Add Pix HD

Re: RE: VOTE FOR DTH FOR MONTHS OF JULY 2014

Sadiq said:
Can you please stop doing fun on them? I just explained my view and you are not at all using D2H so it is not good to comment on them.

FYI, I am not supporting any particular DTH or defaming any particular DTH. Still, overall, I am satisfied with my D2H connection.

D2h is flop nw a days... Removing channels one by one from base packs.. [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Mani180 said:
D2h is flop nw a days... Removing channels one by one from base packs.. [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]

Agree they are removing channels. But cannot say flop because till now they didn't remove any important channels catering to entire India. Let us see the future after 31-Aug and then we can say whether flop or not.

Till date, they removed the channels from base pack only and removal from platform is still in announcement only and going to happen in August. Let us see what is going to happen then decide.

We cannot consider d2h as flop only because they are removing channels from base pack since recently Dish TV removed so many channels from base packs.

By the way bro, in the recent days, only in this thread I posted something in favor of Dish TV :tup Not Posting too many threads in favor of Dish Tv..

If you find me posting too many, you can always quote those posts here bro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock