w.e.f 19th July topper tv ch.no will be change..

RE: Topper will be at LCN 370

One more news from you... Good to see..

RE: Topper will be at LCN 370

M.J.Sadiq said:
One more news from you... Good to see..

yeah but it is already shared by @Nilu bro :) ..

@Sai - threads are now merged. Please use Report button in future..

M.J.Sadiq said:
@Sai - threads are now merged. Please use Report button in future..

yeah i always done that only :) .. But that post is reply for your post as proof :) ..

Sai Jai said:
yeah i always done that only :) .. But that post is reply for your post as proof :) ..

Got it.. But you can give those links in reporting so that it will not disturb other members.

In general when we are replying in any thread, members (including me) will think that there are some updates on the topic. But it will just a report kind of reply. To avoid this only we are asking to report all these team related activities separately.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Got it.. But you can give those links in reporting so that it will not disturb other members.

In general when we are replying in any thread, members (including me) will think that there are some updates on the topic. But it will just a report kind of reply. To avoid this only we are asking to report all these team related activities separately.

Agreed .. And will do that in future :tup:) ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock