w.e.f.25th july, " jackpot pack" will launch(confirmed)

• Thread starter Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 65
  • Views Views: Views 14,515
I have activate jackpot pack... I am getting only sd channels...and only one HD channel.. Miniplex HD..in 777 rs...worst and wrong info available on airel digital TV website and with their customer care executives...they told I will get all the HD channels... But nothing...

ajairtel said:
I have activate jackpot pack... I am getting only sd channels...and only one HD channel.. Miniplex HD..in 777 rs...worst and wrong info available on airel digital TV website and with their customer care executives...they told I will get all the HD channels... But nothing...

It contains all hd channels for free it seems one of the member posted in your previous complaint thread follow that instruction.

I faced the same problem... I warned about it in this thread. Call Nodal officer immediately and revert to your old pack or activate Jackpot HD or Jackpot South HD. Again, I don't think you'll get Sun HD channels. Clarify with Nodal officer and activate. No use in contacting CC. They're useless.

RE: w.e.f.1st july, " jackpot pack" will launch...

shawl_who said:
if we take mega pack + hd combo = rs.456 + 225 = rs.681

so, only for hbo hits hd n sd, miniplex chnls Ill pay rs.100 more :skd :no

Thats a bad deal.... :dodgy

Hey I was using Jackpot pack from so many does you just saved my money!?

Apart from HBO Hits and Miniplex, Sadabahar Hitz, Punjabi Tadka and Relam Chel also available.

Back
Top Bottom