Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am getting a message that my mobile number is not registered... the same number to which they had been sending payment reminders, broadband connection promotion messages etc.... Seems to be some sort of tactic to keep customers in abeyance for some reason... to buy some time or slowly phase out all star channels?.... Whatever reason it is really Disappointing!!
Same for me too

I am an infinity customer , mostly i watch premier league in star sports select HD. I think star is now pushing their luck with premier league and IPL . Already they are the worst broadcasters of Premier League with Ads inbetween matches .

I dont know what airtel is going to do for Infinity customers
I am not going to subscribe to these channels if it becomes paid , as i have already paid a lot for infinity plan

Reactions: Omi
This is a slap on the face by Airtel. I have subscribed to Infinity pack for 1 year. still 7 month remain. So they will refund for the removed channels?

I am giving missed call from my RMNs to activate free channels but getting reply as this mobile number is not registered with us & cc is not receiving the call.

**Post edited**
Neither cc nor nodal officer is receiving call. Any other way to activate free channels?? Missed call system is not working.

Last edited:
LCN of Movies OK has been changed by Airtel. Now it's available on #207 before SGS HD & after SG HD
Movies Ok always available at Lcn 207 before star gold select HD.nothing new in it.

I'm getting star plus sd, star gold sd but not getting hd versions

I am giving missed call from my RMNs to activate free channels but getting reply as this mobile number is not registered with us & cc is not receiving the call.
Got a call from airtel after complaining about the RMN... They said there was some technical error as I had two contact numbers (they had asked if I had an alternate number when I called them for infinity recharge last month ).. I told them that I called from both my numbers and got the same error message on both... They assured me that the issue is resolved and requested me to call from one of the numbers which they chose as primary! So I did call and received a brand new unregistered mobile message... AGAIN

MISSED CALL DIDNT WORK.....Just called Customercare to activate Star sports select HD CHANNELS... only four HD CHANNELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PAID ACTIVATION in the IVR.... Think most HD channels will not be available as airtel advertised... BTW still waiting to talk to customercare executive for 15 mins... AND AS I WAS TYPING THE LAST WORDS... IVR says all executives are speaking to someone else and disconnected... after almost 20 minutes of holding.... if this is saga is star fault... ILLTREATING CUSTOMERS IS DEFINITELY AIRTEL's... WHY GIVE A NON WORKING MODUS TO ACTIVATE(missed call)... WHY SAY THEY ARE BUSY TO TALK AFTER MAKING US HOLD FOR 20 Minutes....
You r right brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock