Wagle Ki Duniya | Sony Sab

I don't watch this show. With the promo I am seeing I can say this is one of the good shows on TV. After Balika Vadhu this is the first show I see do a storyline on puberty. Good to see shows explore important topics. Kudos to makers. 👏👏👏

I don't watch this show. With the promo I am seeing I can say this is one of the good shows on TV. After Balika Vadhu this is the first show I see do a storyline on puberty. Good to see shows explore important topics. Kudos to makers. 👏👏👏
Even I don't watch but appreciate the effort of makers.

They have lots of great shows to repeat such as Wagle Ki Duniya, Jijaji Chhat Par Hai, Tenali Rama. The best would be to bring back classics during daytime like Chidiya Ghar, FIR, Lapataganj
Wagle Ki Duniya and the current shows are absolute rubbish. And Jijaji chat par hai already on repeat mode. I want Badi door se aaye hein and Sajan re jhutt mat bolo.

Wagle Ki Duniya and the current shows are absolute rubbish. And Jijaji chat par hai already on repeat mode. I want Badi door se aaye hein and Sajan re jhutt mat bolo.
Wagle Ki Duniya is bad? When I was watching it, that was a really nice show.

Wagle Ki Duniya is bad? When I was watching it, that was a really nice show.
They show real-time issue in our society and best way one could deal with them.

Wagle ki duniya is one of best show on Sab Tv…. Vanshaj is total rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock