Seeking Help Want to buy DD free dish

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 2,416
DD free Dish don't have official STB.

Solid 6165 is very slow user interface and DDFD channels PQ and AQ also not great compared to Melbourne Galaxy 4 STB.

Only plus point of Solid 6165 is FREESAT Channels and LAN connection.
Can we see both ddfd and freesat channels in solid 6165 ?

Can we see both ddfd and freesat channels in solid 6165 ?
Is ddfd, sun dth and freesat satelite position/frequency same ? If ddfd/sun dth dish position can we get feeesat channels without dish aalignment?

Zing is provided only 4 to 5 additional channel in free dish ..
Example I m in maharastra I m get 4 marathi channel in free dish dd sahyadri,shemaroo marathi ,fakt Marathi,and sun marathi ..
Zing hav only showing free to air channel
Mayboli,9x jhakaas,saam tv ,tv9 marathi loksahi ..
Some Hindi channel are only free preview they removed any time ..
And after recharge end dish tv has not confirmed this offer is continu so don't go to zing ..
They HV yearly recharge is 550 ..

Zing is provided only 4 to 5 additional channel in free dish ..
Example I m in maharastra I m get 4 marathi channel in free dish dd sahyadri,shemaroo marathi ,fakt Marathi,and sun marathi ..
Zing hav only showing free to air channel
Mayboli,9x jhakaas,saam tv ,tv9 marathi loksahi ..
Some Hindi channel are only free preview they removed any time ..
And after recharge end dish tv has not confirmed this offer is continu so don't go to zing ..
They HV yearly recharge is 550 ..
I agree.
Don't go for Zing. Its not really Free. Only few extra channels, and after 4 years, again you have to go and buy a new box. DDFD is free for life.
Earlier they had the zing plan for 2 years. Seems nobody bought it, so they increased it to 4 years :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock