Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 211,738
None of your mentioned orders made via DDF link, unfortunately bro.:(
Bro How is it possible:verysad: is those links are not ddf affiliated?? I had ordered all using ddf links Please believe me bro and Bro if required I can pm you all my order ids and From the next time I will ask you via pm to give the links of those products which I want to order.

Last edited:
Please believe me bro and Bro if required I can pm you all my order ids
No no bro, not needed - sometimes browser error do like that, otherwise it will show up by end of the month like happened earlier.

And, i trust you so no need of any kind of proof. You got the orders at good deal, that was enough. Keep supporting, way to go!:giggle:

Bangalore Refinery Brpl Purity 24 (9999) K 5 g Gold Bar Price in India - Buy Bangalore Refinery Brpl Purity 24 (9999) K 5 g Gold Bar Online at Best Prices in India | Flipkart.com

Edit: Ordered :cheers:
Bor86MH.jpg

Last edited:
No no bro, not needed - sometimes browser error do like that, otherwise it will show up by end of the month like happened earlier.

And, i trust you so no need of any kind of proof. You got the orders at good deal, that was enough. Keep supporting, way to go!:giggle:
Yes Bro and Thanks a lot Bro:kiss: But I am Feeling Really Very Bad That I am not able to contribute for our forum:tears:

Yes Bro and Thanks a lot Bro:kiss: But I am Feeling Really Very Bad That I am not able to contribute for our forum:tears:

Feeling same....still today noon....

Now im Happ with Redmi 4 booked from ddf link...
Tomorrow again trying to contribute with Redmi 4 A

Abhi bro....if posted product link...in this thread... automatically... converted..use above link..as u posted

Abhi bro....if posted product link...in this thread... automatically... converted..use above link..as u posted
Bhai but I think my links are not giving any benefit because my last orders placed are not given any benefit to our forum:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock