Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,727
bro, Today I received ₹200 Cashback for Gift card purchase (By sending gift card to different mail ID ) and please you also inform us whether u received your cash back or not(By sending gift card to your own registered mail ID)

Dear Customer,Thank you for participating in the Great Indian Festival Gift Cards offer run between 4th October and 8th October 2017, on Amazon.in. We have credited the Amazon Pay balance to your account

Congrats bhai 👍👍

Yes will inform you for sure ;);)

What is the minimum cod price for new connection of both Tata sky hd and Airtel hd. Want to book a connection for my friend

What is the minimum cod price for new connection of both Tata sky hd and Airtel hd. Want to book a connection for my friend
COD depends on your location PIN code.
in amazon, 599 is the minimum price to get shipping free ( for prime member there is no minimum value )

Instead of ₹35 Giftcard cashback I received ₹150 CB on amazon.
in last 1-1½month I already got ₹850 extra as payback balance.
good going amazon.
please shower ur love in this way towards me....

Instead of ₹35 Giftcard cashback I received ₹150 CB on amazon.
in last 1-1½month I already got ₹850 extra as payback balance.
good going amazon.
please shower ur love in this way towards me....
Haha.. i thought its only me but everyone getting this love from amazon.

I started using amazon 1-1.5 months back and added around 8k in my pay balance and got 580 extra cashback ( for which i was not entitled ) plus 100 more (for 1 day late delivery of 299/- rs. item)

So total 680.. :D

Amazon.. :*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock