Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,820
How can I post link of the product from Amazon? As Whenever I tried to open amazon on browser its always redirects me to amazon app.
This shopping sale, Purchased almost ₹2000 item but ddf not benefitted :(:(:(

How can I post link of the product from Amazon? As Whenever I tried to open amazon on browser its always redirects me to amazon app.
Bro I suppose you are using Android mobile, this happens when amazon app is set as default to open amazon. related links.

Try opening setting -> Apps -> Default -> Opening Links -> Amazon Shopping
Set 'Ask every time' for open supported links.
Next time when you click link it asks how to open, use browser and it should work.

Let me know if this works :)

Bro I suppose you are using Android mobile, this happens when amazon app is set as default to open amazon. related links.

Try opening setting -> Apps -> Default -> Opening Links -> Amazon Shopping
Set 'Ask every time' for open supported links.
Next time when you click link it asks how to open, use browser and it should work.

Let me know if this works :)
What to do next ???
Screenshot_2018-05-14-12-32-15-403_com.android.settings.png

You can have links from app also. Just click the share button in the product page and you're done.
You don't necessarily need to share the link to anyone.
I always do this while ordering from phone.
No need for phone setting change.

You can have links from app also. Just click the share button in the product page and you're done.
Then you need to select the option Copy to clipboard and paste it here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock