Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,505
Myself and for my costumers, I ordered 39 products/Bill payment 38 days. All are successful 👍. And you guys , once again I request all Bros order/pay through our DDF 🙏.

Order Placed: Your order for just like Stylish Attr... watch with order ID amounting to Rs.252 has been received. You can expect delivery by Thursday, Jun 06, 2019. We will send you an update when your order is packed/shipped. Manage your order here

Last edited by a moderator:
@ramesh sky Bro Kindly remove the link from your last post. It is taking to the page which shows all the details of your product..

@ramesh sky Bro Kindly remove the link from your last post. It is taking to the page which shows all the details of your product..
That is the problem with a few members lately (mainly @ramesh sky bro). Exposing personal order link which is sent to them upon successful order. You can share product page link and say if you ordered it. Rest details aren't needed and might lead you to trouble if someone tries to misuse.

That is the problem with a few members lately (mainly @ramesh sky bro). Exposing personal order link which is sent to them upon successful order. You can share product page link and say if you ordered it. Rest details aren't needed and might lead you to trouble if someone tries to misuse.
Agreed Bro that's why I said to him because I also checked it can easily misused by anyone though we members are matured enough here but I think it can be viewable by guests too say they can also misue the details.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock