Warning ! Dont install latest update, if you are not recharging DTH regularly.

Hi Ravindra,

I am also facing same issue after update can you please help me with an solution to force stop xstream app and how to install other launcher
Go to settings ==> apps ==> Airtel xtream ==> Force stop
press back button ==> you can lunch any applications from here. ( if you want you can lunch play store and install A-launcher, I am using now).

Dont press home button, it will launch airtel xtream app, then you need follow above steps to force stop the xtream app.

you can use button mapper to configure home button to new launcher, you-tube, Netflix, amazon prime buttons. other wise this buttons are useless.

Go to settings ==> apps ==> Airtel xtream ==> Force stop
press back button ==> you can lunch any applications from here. ( if you want you can lunch play store and install A-launcher, I am using now).

Dont press home button, it will launch airtel xtream app, then you need follow above steps to force stop the xtream app.

you can use button mapper to configure home button to new launcher, you-tube, Netflix, amazon prime buttons. other wise this buttons are useless.
Thanks Ravindra it would be very helpful if you can post video of it on you tube because many user are facing the problem

This person have permanent solution without force stop airtel extreme app.
Contact
i pay him 150 rs. for this

Last edited by a moderator:
After latest update, Airtel xtream app not allowing to open any app ( youtube, hotstart, zee5...). it showing insufficient balance screen. ( I dont recharge DTH regularly and my account will be suspended state most of the time. ) Before update, there is no issues like this.

If you already updated, Please go to settings and force stop the xtream app and open any other launcher or applications to use your airtel hybrid setup box.

let me know, if any one need help to force stop the xtream application.

I am looking for better solution for this one.

I updated the firmware and now there is no force stop option under Airtel Xstream app. Any other way to do it?

After latest update, Airtel xtream app not allowing to open any app ( youtube, hotstart, zee5...). it showing insufficient balance screen. ( I dont recharge DTH regularly and my account will be suspended state most of the time. ) Before update, there is no issues like this.

If you already updated, Please go to settings and force stop the xtream app and open any other launcher or applications to use your airtel hybrid setup box.

let me know, if any one need help to force stop the xtream application.

I am looking for better solution for this one.
I have updated my xstream box but the force stop option which I was using is missing now. What to do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock