• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,809

VANSH

Reaction score
Videocon D2H lowest odiya channels compare to other dths
Just 9 channels

Dish TV giving 13-14 odia channels

why they not adding more odiya channels like MBC TV,Kanak TV,Kamyab TV, Zee Kalinga(full screen), Mu Odia, Manjari TV etc.

Videocon D2H not catering in Odisha Market with lowest odia channels

:wall :wall

RE: Videocon D2H waste DTH in Odisha Market

I think only dish tv is having more Odia channels since they are also owning zing digital. Why are you saying only d2h is waste in this case. Other dth also have less Odia channels...

Ya..Dish Is no-1 in odisha,if d2h and other dth do the same continuing.they loose odisha market soon future

VANSH said:
Videocon D2H lowest odiya channels compare to other dths
Just 9 channels

Dish TV giving 13-14 odia channels

why they not adding more odiya channels like MBC TV,Kanak TV,Kamyab TV, Zee Kalinga(full screen), Mu Odia, Manjari TV etc.

Videocon D2H as of waste DTH in Odisha Market with lowest odia channels

:wall :wall

:no Other Dth also have less Odia Channels, But You Saying Only D2h is Waste in Odia Market
Dish TV is No.1 Waste in South Market, Other Dth Provide to More South Channels
Technolegy wise NO.1 Waste in Dish TV, Other Dth Provide to MPEG4 STB But Dish TV Provide to MPEG2 STB

Because they don't Want it , they have tons of space in their tps so , why invest more

GODMAN said:
Other Dth also have less Odia Channels, But You Saying Only D2h is Waste in Odia Market
Dish TV is No.1 Waste in South Market, Other Dth Provide to More South Channels
Technolegy wise NO.1 Waste in Dish TV, Other Dth Provide to MPEG4 STB But Dish TV Provide to MPEG2 STB

If you're a d2h employee then you must know about which DTH is providing what kind of STBs nowhere days :tup

@Offtopic:- Improve your English d2h will never promote you with this kind of English :k

Anirudha said:
If you're a d2h employee then you must know about which DTH is providing what kind of STBs nowhere days :tup

@Offtopic:- Improve your English d2h will never promote you with this kind of English :k

let's see if Mr. Kumarbhai removes the above comment, seen that many people jealous of me take action only when i post something

Nothing jealous found in the above post. So no action required. We as a team know which post to be moderated and will be doing it whenever required...

Sadiq said:
Nothing jealous found in the above post. So no action required. We as a team know which post to be moderated and will be doing it whenever required...

What there is nothing wrong in the comment. Seriously he is referring to him as Videocon d2h man and calling names, telling him to learn English. Is this not personal. If this is not personal then my posts were also not bad in any sense. This shows the hypocrisy in this forum towards me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock