Breaking WEF 29th Dec 2018 new tariff will b implemented

Will my subscription price increase again?

The regulations are effective from 29th Dec 2018 and since prices are now declared by the broadcasters, there may be changes in your subscribed pack and price as well. We are working to ensure there is least disruption to your viewing experience. Please await our communication in this regard. You will be informed well in advance.

Which all channels will be included in this or only single channels?

The new regulation stipulates that all channels will now be available to the customers at the MRP declared by the broadcasters. You will also have the choice to pick packs best suited to you. Please await our communication in this regard. You will be informed well in advance.

I am a LDP subscriber,will this change applicable for me as well?

The new regulations are applicable to all customer with effect from December 29, 2018. We are working to ensure there is least disruption to your viewing experience. Please await our communication in this regard.

Will my subscription price increase again?

The regulations are effective from 29th Dec 2018 and since prices are now declared by the broadcasters, there may be changes in your subscribed pack and price as well. We are working to ensure there is least disruption to your viewing experience. Please await our communication in this regard. You will be informed well in advance.

Which all channels will be included in this or only single channels?

The new regulation stipulates that all channels will now be available to the customers at the MRP declared by the broadcasters. You will also have the choice to pick packs best suited to you. Please await our communication in this regard. You will be informed well in advance.

I am a LDP subscriber,will this change applicable for me as well?

The new regulations are applicable to all customer with effect from December 29, 2018. We are working to ensure there is least disruption to your viewing experience. Please await our communication in this regard.

Is this reply from TRAI or from MSO/DTH ???

Mrp list not available in broadcaster website till now, any further information on this?

In bouquets included espn HD but d2h still not added, will they add these bouquets missing channels before 31st dec..

In bouquets included espn HD but d2h still not added, will they add these bouquets missing channels before 31st dec..
This is a mystery yet because we don't know how they will manage. Lot of channels are missing from various dth so

included espn HD but d2h still not ..
On record ESPN HD & SD very much available on dishtv India..To receive it in HD as well as SD currently you needs to have dish stb HD variants aligned to NSS6..ESPN is available in SD on ST2 (South Preference) for Dishd2h STB variant Holders..(d2h has merged into dishtv)
Dishtv India operates DTH service through NSS6 ST2..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock