Welcome our new DreamDTH Forums Administrators

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 82
  • Views: Views 8,016
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an unforgettable moment in my DreamDTH career. We can proudly say that we (me and Siva bro) are the first 2 normal members to don the Admin tag, apart from the founder admins - Bapun and Vikram bros. It's a great honor that's bestowed upon us in this new year. Although it can be claimed as a result of our hardwork, it is actually the result of love and respect Bapun bro have towards us.

I need to mention that this has been a wonderful team i ever worked with in both online world and real world. DreamDTH is always blessed to have a cool, cooperative and understanding team. Wish it will continue in future as well.

Great to see a few more green tags after many years! Hearty congratulations! :cheers: :cheers:
P.S- I used to think that maximum promotion anyone in DDF can get is till Sr. Moderator.

Change is the only thing which doesn't change. Here we are, changing the history. It must be motivating for a lot of our members now.

I miss being mentored 😅

If you really miss it and want to be mentored again, let us know.. gotcha.. 😉

Its Looks Refreshing for Me Green Tags for Madhan Bro and Siva Bro,

Really its Refreshing not buttering here....

zTj0Vuh.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock