What about Picture quality of Videocon d2h (1080p) vs Tata sky (1080i)?

• Thread starter Pam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 14,160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep definitely as D2h box converting those to Full HD [emoji38]

Sarkar said:
Yep definitely as D2h box converting those to Full HD [emoji38]

No bro their 4k box converting sd channels to 4k

:d:p

Rushil.D said:
No bro their 4k box converting sd channels to 4k

:d:p
Wow SD to 4k conversion on STB. [emoji54]
Jai Jo D2h [emoji1]

Pam said:
No, i have d2h stb it gives the 1080p quality and my led tv also recognised as 1080p and i can see the the difference between tatasky and d2h, d2h gives much better sharper and crisper image as compare to tata and adtv... I think it is best in class and only gives the 1080p...
Nothing to say except these smileys :lol:lol:d:d:d:rofl:rofl:hehe:hehe:p:p ..

Sarkar said:
Wow SD to 4k conversion on STB. [emoji54]
Jai Jo D2h [emoji1]
Yes

[emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

Rushil.D said:
Oh mister d2h

I am 200% damn sure you don't used both dths just created this thread to spread rumers :s

And d2h pq is much better then adtv and ts :skd :d

Don't joke I seen all dth on showroom on same Tv and felt all hd pq is almost same but if you comapre sd pq then d2h is nowhere :no

Ok calm down, i m not spreading any rumours, i m saying that they showing the signal of 1080p, i know they are not providing it, and all hd channels are going in 1080i, but one thing i can definitely say d2h have much better in hd pq and sd channels are ok and i have used all three tata, adtv and d2h... And everyone have own choice, they like their own things...

Pam said:
Ok calm down, i m not spreading any rumours, i m saying that they showing the signal of 1080p, i know they are not providing it, and all hd channels are going in 1080i, but one thing i can definitely say d2h have much better in hd pq and sd channels are ok and i have used all three tata, adtv and d2h... And everyone have own choice, they like their own things...

Proof please :s:dodgy

This is nor d2h baised forum nor a forum where you can spread rumors easily :s :no

If you can prove you are using 3 dths then we can belive because here lots of d2h users who also use adtv and ts and all of them claming that d2h pq is not upto mark of ts and adtv :s

So with respect to your view,
You already desided that d2h have better pq then other dth's,
Then for what purpose you started this topic ?
Why you want others opinion when you are not ready to accept those views ?

I too have used both dths. But PQ is superior on TS, atleast that is what i felt. Some members may not get good pq as tv needs changes in picture settings.

Gssran said:
So with respect to your view,
You already desided that d2h have better pq then other dth's,
Then for what purpose you started this topic ?
Why you want others opinion when you are not ready to accept those views ?

Yup, Thread should be closed as Thread Starter has already said that he likes a certain DTH
so No use of Discussing it any Further

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock