Discussion What's up hypocrisy on Indian TV?

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Vh1 HD is airing a song supporting gay rights. Meanwhile Comedy Central is censoring lesbian couple kissing. This is same channel which binge aired Will and Grace after 377 verdict. Viacom also changed themes of their English channels logo to rainbow.
PS I am not a pro nor a anti gay activist. But a anti double standards activitist.

It's all the more ironic, that kissing is said to have been originated in India and various texts support it. Many ancient cultures are also reported to feature kissing.

For all those "moronic, id*otic and hypocrite Bhartiya culture lovers", kissing is very much part of our age old culture.

Even various ancient Indian texts have depicted gay and lesbianism.

The advent of Islamic conversion and introduction of Islamic culture and later, stamping of Victorian morals among us by the colonial rulers, made kissing and LGBTQ amoral and anti-India culture.

LGBTQ amoral and anti-India culture.
How LGBTQ are all same ?
I have seen some old people becoming pedophile specially with teenage boys
Also seen many young man who have such taste
In certain areas of undivided India it was a kind of common practice in NWF in many part of North Central India
The sexual desire is driven by hormones & also effected by many local factors like migration, living condition and social mindset.
In India we have males who behave and dance like female in Marriages ceremonies and many other occasions it is called La**da Nach
Such guys are called La**da also, however yung boy also have similar calling in some areas but not in that sense.
The point is, We know being Gay is human nature, sometime this behavior changes also a strait man can become Gay or BiSexual or may revert to Strait too
But Indian society never never glamorized it Never accepted it as normal human behavior and always discouraged this behaviors for very understandable reasons.
Still most of Men find it very disgusting no matter some very ultra modern movie makers have a kind of infatuation to glamorize it and want to establish it as normal mainstream human behavior_Made in Havens_is such a example.
Transgenders are altogether very different case and clubbing them with LG is like some very prominent LG (in media, Ad world) want to gain social acceptance in shadow of T. Unfortunately they become very successful too.

Last edited:
The thing is people in india hesitate to show open love and think it dirty. And feel awkward showing their love in front of people. So it remains banned showing kissing scenes on TV until it's not a PG channel. It is shown wrongly that hindu religion hates transgender. But the truth is we worship them even lord shiva was in ardhanareshwari roop in order to save universe.it is not hipocracy of indian media or people but disturbance brought by so called educated brains who want to erase hinduism from india

How LGBTQ are all same ?
I have seen some old people becoming pedophile specially with teenage boys
Also seen many young man who have such taste
In certain areas of undivided India it was a kind of common practice in NWF in many part of North Central India
The sexual desire is driven by hormones & also effected by many local factors like migration, living condition and social mindset.
In India we have males who behave and dance like female in Marriages ceremonies and many other occasions it is called La**da Nach
Such guys are called La**da also, however yung boy also have similar calling in some areas but not in that sense.
The point is, We know being Gay is human nature, sometime this behavior changes also a strait man can become Gay or BiSexual or may revert to Strait too
But Indian society never never glamorized it Never accepted it as normal human behavior and always discouraged this behaviors for very understandable reasons.
Still most of Men find it very disgusting no matter some very ultra modern movie makers have a kind of infatuation to glamorize it and want to establish it as normal mainstream human behavior_Made in Havens_is such a example.
Transgenders are altogether very different case and clubbing them with LG is like some very prominent LG (in media, Ad world) want to gain social acceptance in shadow of T. Unfortunately they become very successful too.
Brk i beg to differ.
LGBTQ is not considered as same people , its only because as per few norms they are not normal.
So they are categorized into one category.
Also talking about sexuality , well people who are Gay , will remain gay for life.
Few people bcz of their THARK tend to do s#x with anyone (M,F) doesn't matter. That is sexual preference. But once sexuality is permanent.
Also LG are talked about in Hindu Scriptures.
And Yes Bollywood is Hindu-phobic.

Brk i beg to differ.
LGBTQ is not considered as same people , its only because as per few norms they are not normal.
So they are categorized into one category.
Also talking about sexuality , well people who are Gay , will remain gay for life.
Few people bcz of their THARK tend to do s#x with anyone (M,F) doesn't matter. That is sexual preference. But once sexuality is permanent.
Also LG are talked about in Hindu Scriptures.
And Yes Bollywood is Hindu-phobic.
You supposed find many loopholes :)
* Just because some born with unclear organs and some have same preference they are same ? Oh as i said because Gay have lots of clout in Art industry like Advertising Cinema Media etc so quite natural that they use their influence of their medium to create a mass opinion, And what about Transgender lovers ? Who they are :rainbow2:?
*Well NO.. I have clearly written who they are yes we can exclude born Gay
*Hindu Scripture never glorified them nor they accepted them as mainstream behavior, They just recognized it and neither encouraged nor criticized . We have n*de sculpture on many Gopuram but that's it
*Again it depends on makers ideology. Recently launched TV9 Bharatvarsh is showing a Headscarf clad lady in promo whom i found very strange but not for those who are convinced with this.
TV in India is a mass/family entertainment medium certain degree of restriction is normal but see how Web Series are breaking all boundaries:hehe::hehe:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock