Seeking Help When Airtel Xstream will add Zee5, JioCinema and more apps in its OTT offerings?

• Thread starter Thread starter Satya2022
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 16
  • Views Views: Views 1,335

Very soon all remaining apps shall get added on Airtel XStream Play OTT platform
@Vadirocks anna , @Esmail bro @L3G3ND bro and @Elvin Paul bro can i please ask what was so funny iny above post that u gave it a laughing emoji reaction.

1stly i made that point based on my observations and understanding and yes when i state a tentative time frame for certain thing then obviously i cannot be always accurate as delays do happen from company side bcoz of several reasons and sometimes i maybe wrong in assessing + evaluating the activities.......but let me again clearly point out that none of my statements are randomly written vague points, i always observe, research, decode and evaluate what certain things indicate to and then make a statement.....it is easy to poke fun but i would request / appreciate if we can have more mature way of discussing things or expressing reactions.

There r several posts of reputed members where they have made statements about channel addition or new changes / things being introduced by a company giving approx time frame for same and many times same have not come out to be true or they have highlighted reasons for delay but never have i made fun of those posts bcoz i believe in respecting others views and having constructive debates/exchange of points

@Vadirocks anna , @Esmail bro @L3G3ND bro and @Elvin Paul bro can i please ask what was so funny iny above post that u gave it a laughing emoji reaction.

1stly i made that point based on my observations and understanding and yes when i state a tentative time frame for certain thing then obviously i cannot be always accurate as delays do happen from company side bcoz of several reasons and sometimes i maybe wrong in assessing + evaluating the activities.......but let me again clearly point out that none of my statements are randomly written vague points, i always observe, research, decode and evaluate what certain things indicate to and then make a statement.....it is easy to poke fun but i would request / appreciate if we can have more mature way of discussing things or expressing reactions.

There r several posts of reputed members where they have made statements about channel addition or new changes / things being introduced by a company giving approx time frame for same and many times same have not come out to be true or they have highlighted reasons for delay but never have i made fun of those posts bcoz i believe in respecting others views and having constructive debates/exchange of points
@dino29 bro don't take my reaction personally but all apps is very much difficult since jiocinema would never and netflix doesn't provide it's content on other aggregator to safeguard it's content from being pirated but is one of the biggest pirated platform after HBO.

So you must take some peoples reactions lightly as it might be for some other reason that you might think.

Even I am waiting for airtel to add otts in it xstream play app.

can i please ask what was so funny iny above post that u gave it a laughing emoji reaction.
You got a mod warning ⚠️ for the post.
Screenshot-20240719-181714.jpg

Your "very soon" has been seen in various threads and those were not very soon. For instance, you have been saying that pending Viacom18 channels will be added and 4 digit LCN will be implemented "very soon" for past few years.

You got a mod warning ⚠️ for the post.
Screenshot-20240719-181714.jpg

Your "very soon" has been seen in various threads and those were not very soon. For instance, you have been saying that pending Viacom18 channels will be added and 4 digit LCN will be implemented "very soon" for past few years.

And i have explained why there could have been delays so buddy i do not escape questions nor do i hesitate to apologize if wrong but what i take objection to is that when members unnecessarily say that my posts r based on no reasoning which is totally untrue :)

And i have explained why there could have been delays so buddy i do not escape questions nor do i hesitate to apologize if wrong but what i take objection to is that when members unnecessarily say that my posts r based on no reasoning which is totally untrue :)
No one would complain you if airtel delays any processes nor you need to answer anyone for airtel's doings. You just need to avoid "very soon" phrase for airtel's future plans. You are always welcome to share your opinions and views about the channel addition, LCN rearrangement and ofcourse the possible timeframe of implementation of those. But, no one can state it's coming soon unless they provide a source. Hope you are clear with my point. Thanks.

I have airtel black plan (broadband + dth xstream box), today some xstream persons came to my location and told for new connection (699 black plan) has zee 5 inbuild with 10 HD channels. They are asking me to remove the old connection and get new connection with these additional features.. i told big NO