When HBO HITZ will be added

harish mani

Reaction score
plz add HBO HITZ channel airtel digital tv allredy add plz add videocon d2h this channel

I think D2h surely add this channels but after sometime because they have already 22 HD channels .. After adding this channels they need some changes in their HD packages because this 2 primium SD and HD channels never be part of any Packages.. Think about this HD glob at Rs.168
can they give HBO premium channels in a part of HD Glob..?

what is this craze about ad free channels
zee studio hd, zee cinema hd,star gold hd and star movies hd all these channels show movies with minimal ads ........not more than 10 minutes in a 2 hour movie and they are reasonably priced then why should we pay more for these hbo hd channels.......
they are going to be real flop in india if they dont price them correctly.

i like these channels bcoz they are ad free channels,
otherwise i dont want any sd or hd movie channel

anikalra said:
zee studio hd, zee cinema hd,star gold hd and star movies hd all these channels show movies with minimal ads ........not more than 10 minutes in a 2 hour movie and they are reasonably priced then why should we pay more for these hbo hd channels.......

Correct! Existing channels are already playing good movies. Even I was expected the addition of these channels. Now realizing. As you said, current HD channels are showing ads for the maximum of 1 minute for a break. Recently I watched an Hindi movie in Colors HD. They didn't play any ad in between.

Movies Now is the only channel playing more ads because they don't have a separate SD version. The other HD channels are having their SD version separately, so they are playing ads over there..

mjahabarsadiq said:
anikalra said:

Correct! Existing channels are already playing good movies. Even I was expected the addition of these channels. Now realizing. As you said, current HD channels are showing ads for the maximum of 1 minute for a break. Recently I watched an Hindi movie in Colors HD. They didn't play any ad in between.

Movies Now is the only channel playing more ads because they don't have a separate SD version. The other HD channels are having their SD version separately, so they are playing ads over there..

Mr.mjahabarsadiq, don't be confuse, make sure before posting any thing, Movies Now also SD version which is available in Videocon d2h DTH.

Samir Mukherjee said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
anikalra said:

Mr.mjahabarsadiq, don't be confuse, make sure before posting any thing, Movies Now also SD version which is available in Videocon d2h DTH.

Samir Bhaiya: I think you got confused :) I am talking about broadcasting of SD and HD channels separately. Star Movies and Star Movies HD are two different channels whereas Movies Now HD and Movies Now SD are same channel. DTH operators are downgrading the HD channel into SD and providing for the benefit of customers who are not having HD connection. Same is the case with MTunes HD.

So don't be confuse, make sure before posting any thing

d2h cannot add HD version of these 2 channels as the tp of HD channels is now full. they have to remove 2 HD channels to add these 2 HD channels if they like.

but in SD version they can add as d2h still have space to add 50 SD channels in remaining 7 tps of ST2.:tup:tup:tup

Greatachiever said:
d2h cannot add HD version of these 2 channels as the tp of HD channels is now full. they have to remove 2 HD channels to add these 2 HD channels if they like.

but in SD version they can add as d2h still have space to add 50 SD channels in remaining 7 tps of ST2.:tup:tup:tup

In that case they can easily remove CNBC PRIME HD and D2H 3D HD I think.:-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock