when they r gng 2 add tamil channels puthuyugam,jaya plus,arputhar yesu

Someone plz tell me if we r going 2 witness any new hindi and english gec or movies channel this year other than regional and religious channels...plz TS bring

Romedy Now HD or SD
HBO Hits HD or SD
HBO Defined HD or SD
Zee Studio HD
Life OK HD

Now SUN Direct has also added Romedy Now when will u add TS ..plz add

And airtel has announced and will showcase from 22 nov when wil u add TS

anil yadav said:
Mr kumar where it is mention that all active channels full screne that these channels are new provide proof otherwise dont blame tatasky tatasky will be added more than 30+ channels araund 2 months so please next time dont use these type of word 'cheating'
Are u not setisfied with tatasky vhannels line up so choose other dth why u are stay with here
anil yadav said:
Mr arun tatasky provide 25+1 tamil channels ( acording to tatasky website ) and airtel provide highest 31 tamil channels that means only 4 channels missing also last 1 year tatasky added most of tamil channels so please dont use bad word of any dth yaar

Every user has his own requirements / perception of service / experience with DTH & accordingly he will form his opinion...

K.F.X arun kumar said:
hey anil u guys r gettng all ur channels v tamil people nt gtng r fav channels
Suppose all tamil channels get added on TS tomorrow. Now some guy from other region like me will say the same thing as you are saying, "hey u guys r getting all ur channels v bengali people not getting their fav channels". So ultimately we want all 825+ TV channels in TS. But sadly no DTH in India can provide 825+ TV channels on their platform because of bandwidth problem.

anil yadav said:
Mr arun tatasky provide 25+1 tamil channels ( acording to tatasky website ) and airtel provide highest 31 tamil channels that means only 4 channels missing also last 1 year tatasky added most of tamil channels so please dont use bad word of any dth yaar
It doesn't matter how many channels they have. The only thing that matters is whether your fav channels are available or not. It looks like arun's fav channels are not present in those 26 tamil channels provided by TS. So he is getting frustrated.

K.F.X arun kumar said:
wat abt hbo hits nd defined
Sad but true no one can answer your query. We can only send email to TS & request them to add.

Everyone has right to ask for addition of their fav channels. They can wait for addition of channels or choose other DTH as per their choice.
I am sure TS will definitely listen to this & add the required channels shortly...

Every other language has this problem of not having all channels. There is no use bad mouthing dth provider Here. You could either call up CC or send out a mail to tatasky CEO regarding your problem and hope it gets resolved. Simply asking for channel addition here and venting out anger on this forum will pollute the forum and even genuine queries will not get due attention that it might requires. This could lead to people visiting the forum less often and affect the popularity of the forum. So please understand and help the forum grow.

Just my view, no offfence meant to anybody. Apologize if its sounds offensive.

bond_bhai said:
Every other language has this problem of not having all channels. There is no use bad mouthing dth provider Here. You could either call up CC or send out a mail to tatasky CEO regarding your problem and hope it gets resolved. Simply asking for channel addition here and venting out anger on this forum will pollute the forum and even genuine queries will not get due attention that it might requires. This could lead to people visiting the forum less often and affect the popularity of the forum. So please understand and help the forum grow.

Just my view, no offfence meant to anybody. Apologize if its sounds offensive.
Forum is just for what you mention Bro...This is just a way for expressing ones wishes or queries.
People will keep asking for channell addition as per their wishes & DTH will keep adding as per market condition & demand. Asking for a channel is like creating demand. If members are not allowed to raise their voice or ask for addition of channels then they will simply vent their expressions on any other forum. So there is no need to bring DDF forum here...

TS CEO Harit Nagpal has himself said that he is ready to add 750 channels & waiting for TP. Now as per some reports TS has got additional TPs, so be sure TS will add all those channels that DDF members are demanding...

but stil when tey add channels d price will gt hiked ts too costly but gud quality cn any1 snd me videos of hd channels of airtel... ts shud add ten 2 tr base pack tn it ll b gud

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock