Which channel would be added after Amrita Tv?

aneesmhd

Reaction score
Any info abt the Malayalam channel(s) to be added after Amrita Tv ( Currently in "Testing" Mode)?

aneesmhd said:
Any info abt the Malayalam channel(s) to be added after Amrita Tv ( Currently in "Testing" Mode)?

We prefer Mazhavil Manorama, Surya Music, Manorama News, Matrhurbhumi News, Kairali We, Kochu TV, Reporter TV & Indiavision...but TS preferring to add the channels which was available earlier in their platform ...like Kairali, DD Malayalam already added asianet plus, now testing Amrita TV (Asianet Movies is the new one in this platform but it is the own channel of Star India...TS is the joint venture of Star India)..

shanith123 said:
its ok...when i was taken connection it was not available...

Shanith..I am using TataSky since 2008.

I think the tough time for Malayalam Viewers of Tatasky is almost over..may be we will see a whole new bunch of Malayalam Channels very soon...

few year back

amrita was available on tata sky, that is what I remember

if Tata Sky wants to Hold its Roots in Kerala then they have to add All Malayalam Channels!!
Ie channels which are Not Available in other dth...

Eg:kappa tv Nw its there Only in D2h...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock