which dth has best pq and audio

bprrkl said:
dino bhai what makes you such a big fan of d2h. Every one in forum is having personal choice and things to teach us

what makes me their fan is their great policies and brilliant audio and video quality

reliance digital is very costly and ha least number of sd and hd chs so they can easily compress the chs less and give good picture quality

i think if quality of both sd and hd is considered (i.e. if you want best) then airtel is best .. but if you not want picture quality of sd very well then go with videocon d2h. (but there is only little difference with regard to airtel ). tata sky is very costly and it's sd quality is worst . Dish tv dont provide star HD channel and about reliance all know that it provide least channels.. so According to me only airtel and d2h are good.

samitabhishek said:
i think if quality of both sd and hd is considered (i.e. if you want best) then airtel is best .. but if you not want picture quality of sd very well then go with videocon d2h. (but there is only little difference with regard to airtel ). tata sky is very costly and it's sd quality is worst . Dish tv dont provide star HD channel and about reliance all know that it provide least channels.. so According to me only airtel and d2h are good.

tata sky pq is good

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock