Which DTH Platform hosts RT News channel?

saurabhdua

Reaction score
Hello folks!

Iam an avid viewer of RT (Russia Today) Documentaries. I believe no DTH Platform/brand boasts airing this TV Channel as of now!

Are there any Updates to this?

Iam with Hathway Digital Cable, & is hurriedly scouting for an 'Ideal' DTH Service Provider to satiate my requirements.

Hathway's Cable Network is subject to the mercy of the Local Cable Operators who care a DAMN about the 'Preventive' Maintenance, & therefore, TV Viewing experience remains mostly in ruins for most of the subscribers.:'(

Any Pro-active guidance will be sincerely appreciated, & wholeheartedly embraced!:hello

I think it's availble on DD Direct plus,
On Tatasky it's not availble,

RT News HD & RT Documentry HD availble on Measat 3, c band,
Check ss here,

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=35071

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=35055

Russia Today is available on:

AIRTEL DIGITAL TV
DISH TV
RELIANCE DIGITAL TV
SUN DIRECT

Thanks for the "Technical" info., But, which FOOL on earth would ever like to opt for DD Direct Plus?

Also, please shed some more Light on the Technical aspects such as "Signal level" & "Signal Quality"! Should both reflect 100% in the most ideal of situations?

What goes an "Optimum" value in Practical sense?

What causes a "Smudged" picture quality, or a STUCK/Jammed/Pixelated signal?

So in your view those people who are using DD Direct are fools.

saurabhdua said:
Thanks for the "Technical" info., But, which FOOL on earth would ever like to opt for DD Direct Plus?

Also, please shed some more Light on the Technical aspects such as "Signal level" & "Signal Quality"! Should both reflect 100% in the most ideal of situations?

What goes an "Optimum" value in Practical sense?

What causes a "Smudged" picture quality, or a STUCK/Jammed/Pixelated signal?

Bro!

It's The Beginning Of DTH Era In India, Don't Forget That!

May Be Now They Don't Have Popular Channels

Please sideline the "Trivial" issue, & help answer the technical query! :)
In yours DTH Comparison thread(or any prevalent thread for that matter) ever make a mention of DD Direct Plus?
Only Doordarshan Employees & respective families are made to avail this Service, & only by a thrust!

Those are the only Guys who can thrive only this "Free Lunch"! :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock