Which Hindi Movie Channel Having Best & Biggest movie library

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 2,681
Anirudha Das said:
STAR - Ajay Devgn Production, Salmaan Khan Production, Rohit Shetty's Prodcution.... etc

UTV - Disney UTV Production Movies and Classic Movies from ZEE library and South Dubbed Movies.....

And What About the channels Like Cinema TV, Enterr 10, B4U Movies and R Vision

Form Which Company these channels shows Movies

Rushil.D said:
And What About the channels Like Cinema TV, Enterr 10, B4U Movies and R Vision

I don't see R Vision as its a exclusive to d2h but Cinema TV, Enterrr 10 they don't buy Movies rights they hire it for particular time frame :k

But B4U Movies is a very aggressive channel in USA, UK, UAE but they fails here in India because of big giants....

Anirudha Das said:
I don't see R Vision as its a exclusive to d2h but Cinema TV, Enterrr 10 they don't buy Movies rights they hire it for particular time frame :k

But B4U Movies is a very aggressive channel in USA, UK, UAE but they fails here in India because of big giants....

So This Channels Show What Type of Movies :huh

Rushil.D said:
So This Channels Show What Type of Movies :huh

South Dub Movies, Mithun Da's Movie, Old Movies, Action Movies maximum movies from Zee's Library.

As Per R Vision Website its a Super Crap Channel :-/

R Vision Have only 70-80 Movies Library

Anirudha Das said:
South Dub Movies, Mithun Da's Movie, Old Movies, Action Movies maximum movies from Zee's Library.

so What you think bro if we compare Zee Action and Zee Premiere With Cinema TV and Enterr 10 then which is best

Rushil.D said:
so What you think bro if we compare Zee Action and Zee Premiere With Cinema TV and Enterr 10 then which is best

I will definitely rank Zee Movies channels higher then Cinema TV and Enterrr 10 consider the fact is they already have 3 mainstream cinema channels and you can't expect new movies all the time they show some bad movies to full the air time but in each and every month you will able to see new movies in Zee Premiere but its not the case with Cinema TV, Enterrr 10. I will say both ZEE channels are not good but also not bad.

Anirudha Das said:
I will definitely rank Zee Movies channels higher then Cinema TV and Enterrr 10 consider the fact is they already have 3 mainstream cinema channels and you can't expect new movies all the time they show some bad movies to full the air time but in each and every month you will able to see new movies in Zee Premiere but its not the case with Cinema TV, Enterrr 10. I will say both ZEE channels are not good but also not bad.

Ok bro :k thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock