Which Indian DTH have most Economical and Cheapest Packages ?

• Thread starter VISMAY
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 19,006
@Bishnu15 Are you the only smart person on this forum? The one who asked the question knows very well that DD Direct + doesn't charge monthly subscription fee. He is asking about private service providers. Now, don't say Sun Direct is the cheapest one. : P

If u are a North Package subscribers then go for AirTel and select Mega Standard Package. It has everything for a north package subscribers.

geekvishal said:
@Bishnu15 Are you the only smart person on this forum? The one who asked the question knows very well that DD Direct + doesn't charge monthly subscription fee. He is asking about private service providers. Now, don't say Sun Direct is the cheapest one. : P

Is SUN DIRECT not a private service provider ? Then please change heading to which Indian Private DTH is economical and cheapest ? Dont try to make fool of others.

Hassan Syed said:
If u are a North Package subscribers then go for AirTel and select Mega Standard Package. It has everything for a north package subscribers.

He is asking for cheap packages boss. Refer to him either SUN DIRECT'S Value Plus Pack or TATA SKY'S Cricket Pack. AIRTEL can never be cost effective. Its too costly just like DISH TV.

Mods

See bishnu not considering other person say and trying to dominate with SD as best

4 Beta

me_saket said:
Mods

See bishnu not considering other person say and trying to dominate with SD as best

4 Beta

Sorry bro extremely sorry. Every dth has its pros and cons. Even I am planning to take another dth because I want Jalsha Movies Channel in my pack. Dont complaint to mods like a baby.:)

Bishnu15 said:
Is SUN DIRECT not a private service provider ? Then please change heading to which Indian Private DTH is economical and cheapest ? Dont try to make fool of others.

do not use fool or any type of words to forum
If Sun Direct is best for u It dosn't mean everyone can say Sun Direct is best or cheapest

Airtel have cheapest packages
155+ channels and extra region top-up free in Value Sports pack 220rs

VISMAY said:
Airtel have cheapest packages
155+ channels and extra region top-up free in Value Sports pack 220rs

Airtel provides lowest channels in 220rs pack in comparison to others.
Even ts provide more channels than airtel.:angry

Airtel good pack for roi are only economy sports(300) & mega(350).:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock