Which is the best DTH "Value for Money"?

Airtel Digital Tv is the only other reliable option. Other brands are just not doing well at the moment & their customer service is horrendous. Ease of changing packs at anytime is the best on TS & Airtel. If i were you i'd get ADTV without thinking twice. Channel additions too happen pretty fast.

I've used Dishtv in the past and it was a below average experience. I won't recommend it to anyone at the moment and D2h is also run by them so it'll be the same. You're left with Sun Direct & Independent TV which i don't think anyone will recommend.

Since your only requirement is multi Tv and a good number of hindi channels Airtel will be a good option for you.
Bro can you tell me which PQ is best airtel or dish tv

I beg to differ here. As per TRAI policy all dth almost same plans. It is useless now to pay money for a new one.

I beg to differ here. As per TRAI policy all dth almost same plans. It is useless now to pay money for a new one.
Please read his post again bro, he is changing his DTH because tata sky not giving any discount on monthly package of secondary connection. Secondary connection plans are not same for all dth.
Airtel is cheap in this matter.

Bro please read first post. He clearly mention in Bold, that his main reason to shift is multi tv pricing/policy. Yes after TRAI Rule all DTH Primary Connection Charges/policy same, but multi connection charges is different. Tatasky charges 153 ncf for multi connection, but Airtel chages only 94.No idea about dishtv/d2h/sun direct charging

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock