Which is the most advanced future proof stb ?

sayan.sunny

Contributor
Reaction score
DDF experts pls share your opinions about most advanced stb in the world. as we know contents in super high-tech formats like ultra-hd, imax3d, cube-digital are coming. stbs will be developed surly in near future. but my quiary is abt those stbs which r available in present market. Are they capable of 1920/1080p full hd or active 3d format?

In my view Videocon d2h.

Others like airtel,ts only advertise that their stb is capable of 3d content.But we haven't seen it pratically.
But d2h claims and show proof with their 3d channel.:eek:hya:eek:hya

I will say its Tatasky as they have an advance mobile app which will work as wifi remote and can record shows through it, wifi vod also they started moving to mpeg4 recently which makes them advance.

First of all 3D channels are already failed in USA and Worldwide so forget 3D channels in future but the thing that changed the TV world is the High Definition HD channels when first launched in Japan was a big success so most preferably Ultra HD 4k channels are the Future in DTH world. I think the best contender is Tatasky has they are already converting all their channels from Sd to MP4. Even though Sun Direct DTH was the first to launch HD STBs in India but they never succeed bcoz of their poor service but Tatasky was the first to launch the best HD DVR Setbox and with more HD channels and best service and the reality is that most other Dth like Airtel and Videocon just followed their footsteps.

I dont think there is any stb in the Indian market which is capable of ultra HD . But d2h stb supports 3d so i suggest it...

Videocon showing 3d channel doesn't mean it is 3d enabled, but other not - this is not correct.

Its same nonsense thing u r saying.

Dish, started recoding via USB, so other don't have capability of USB recording, but soon we see AT
Dtv, sun started.

Tata sky HD DVR is best as of now in India.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock