which is Your Favourite Direct To Home Service???

Which Is Your Favourite Direct To Home Service???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
now i am using adtv previously i used d2h also comparing d2h with adtv..... Adtv is far better than hardware wise,s/w wise,service wise,quality wise(pq and aq) etc.... So i am happy with adtv :clap:clap:eek:hya:eek:hya:tup its my personal experience....

For me DDFD is best because 60+ channels without any monthly cost..where as other dth are compelling their subscriber to pay even for those channels which are freely available through DDFD , and that too by locking their stbs..:D
Simply the hardware (stb) you bought is not yours you can't use it as you wish..in de jure you are the owner but in de facto they are the owner..:wall
sorry if i am out of topic..but i am just explaining why i like DDFD..

Tech Info said:
For me DDFD is best because 60+ channels without any monthly cost..where as other dth are compelling their subscriber to pay even for those channels which are freely available through DDFD , and that too by locking their stbs..:D
Simply the hardware (stb) you bought is not yours you can't use it as you wish..in de jure you are the owner but in de facto they are the owner..:wall
sorry if i am out of topic..but i am just explaining why i like DDFD..

But have you voted ? :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock