Discussion Which news channels (Hindi or Regional languages) do you prefer most regarding this COVID 19 pandemic?

Which Hindi News channels do you prefer the most during COVID-19 pandemic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just observed that the thread is incorrect as there is no option to choose regional channels though mentioned by the thread starter. I think some changes needs to be done.
Bro, only 12 options can be selected for starting a poll. I have to mention most of popular channels in Hindi. But imagine, how can anyone add all popular regional news channels within 12 limited point? Thats why no regional channels have mentioned here. U can simply choose Option no. 12, i.e. OTHERS, and u can simply mention the name of the channel/channels in the comment, which u like the most in this pandemic situation.

Not relied upon any English or Hindi news channels. Only watching few Tamil news channels like News J, Puthiya Thalaimurai & Win News.

NDTV India for simple, real news without mirch, masala plus they are also having reports for BBC Hindi, Aaj Tak HD as their exclusives like Duniya, Business aajtak are good and Swaraj Express.

NDTV India for simple, real news without mirch, masala plus they are also having reports for BBC Hindi, Aaj Tak HD as their exclusives like Duniya, Business aajtak are good and Swaraj Express.
The only thing I hate about Aaj Tak is the horror music they put in the background.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock